My 5 obsessions for July 2014 are....
1. Bloggers..... I love kids style blogs and lifestyle bloggers with kids and people making great kids clothes. This is a whole new world for me..... and I'm slightly obsessed. How do they do it?
A few of my favorites are Oh Joy and The Alison Show and Quinn and Fox I love way too many to list. One of my favorites Hello Apparel is going to be available at Kelly's Shop very soon and I am very excited about this.
2. Instagram! I love IG. If you want to follow me I am Kelly_Kellys basically it is 90% pictures of my daughter Ramona and 10% cats or dogs. People I love to follow on instagram are yourmom206 and andysheath and about 450 other people I follow.
3. The book Girlboss I downloaded the audio version on iTunes and am loving it. It is about the girl that started the Nasty Girl website. She started on Ebay and has worked her way up. If you read it let me know if you like it as much as I do.
4. Advanced Style the documentary has come out and I still have not seen it. I love the book and the you tube channel. I need this movie to come to the Regent Theatre in Picton.
I HATE when people come into Kelly's Shop and say the store is too young for them, this drives me crazy. Wear what you love and be confident in your fashion choices and you will never have to worry about something being "age appropriate".
5. Keeping my blog more up to date! It has been over a year since my last post. Shame on me..... I've pretty much been lazy I guess mainly just updating my FB and letting my website die.... Lets see if I can keep up the momentum, I promise myself to post at least once a week.