Tuesday, December 7

Let me help you get what you want this Christmas

 This is a reminder that you need to come into the shop before Christmas and fill out your Christmas wish list in the Rolodex on the store counter, near the front of the shop.
Or come in and I will take a picture of you with something that you want for Christmas and I will post the pictues on facebook so that all your friends know exactly what you want for Christmas.  My friend Rene Dick from Scout Design  came up with that genius idea last year and it worked out really well for a lot of people.
 Michael Grills would like a Jibibuts
 Jenny Leigh would like this picture frame and so would I
 Tree-Saw would like this keyboard clutch, they are bran new at the store and really cool
Ms Scarlett would like the glitter wallet in pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design