Friday, November 19

Grand Opening!!!



Hello and welcome to the grand opening of my online shop!! This is very exciting anyone anywhere can shop at Kelly's. I will be putting all of my newest and best items at my shop on the website. I love the websites design and aesthetic, it combines some of my favorite things from the old site with a lot of new functionality like shopping! I hope you enjoy....
A big thanks to Jesse Smith, he is the best, he did all the design/programing work in the website, plus he has answered all of my technical questions, almost daily... thank-you.
Also thanks to Niall Eccles for all the Illustrations you see on the site..
and a thank you to Sean Bokenkamp for the Animations.
I hope you all enjoy the new site as much as I do.
check it out... http://www.kellys-shop.com/
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design