Monday, November 22

November is almost over... don't forget to enter the november draw




Ok, so my friend Niall Eccles has started a project called Character of the Day, in which he illustrates a character every day, you can see these drawings on his facebook group fan page Niall Eccles or his website http://www.nialleccles.com/
Here's how Niall explains the contest...
"All you have to do to enter the draw is decide which one piece of original character art you'd most like to have sent to you should your name be drawn, and then, in the COTD Facebook photo gallery, just write in the comment field beneath that character the words: 'NOVEMBER DRAW' "
This is exciting for many reasons, #1 people love winning stuff and #2 people love winning stuff that they love... I've had a hard time trying to decide which character is my favorite I have several... new characters are being po5ted, and making it even harder to decide.
This is the best giveaway I've heard of in a long time in my opinion it's even better then being in the audience for Oprah's favorite things.
I picked the moss mouse as my pick but my other favorites are Kitan and Chauncy.
Just thought I would remind everyone about the November Draw before it's too late.
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design